Sending flowers to your beloved ones is a splendid idea of showing love and affection towards them. You are right from your point of view, but what if the florist disappoints you by his work? So always ensure to choose a real florist to deliver the flowers. A right choice of flowers and the flowers being dispatched on appropriate time make the moment memorable.
Normally, all florists are good. Only the level of interest in profit making makes them little tricky. This is a competitive world, and one can be at the top only if he wins the race by gaining maximum orders and customer’s confidence.
Floral business is a business where it is the flowers that rule everyone’s heart. Even though the client has his constraints about cost, he will be forced to make a choice of flowers which is above his spending limit. That is the beauty of flowers. The process starts with placing an order of flowers. There are some precautions to be taken by florist while sending the flowers:
- While making the order, it is the duty of florist to make the details of where it has to be sent. Accordingly, he should advise the customer to choose the flowers which are long lasting. For instance, for a short distance, it does not matter what variety of flowers is chosen and sent, but for a long-distance supply, it matters. It is a common phenomenon of the flowers to decay in case of long journeys. Special care has to be taken by florist by packing the flowers in such a way it does not destroy due to climatic conditions. Accordingly, even the cost of the flowers also increases.
- If the flower delivery is to be made in a local area, it is always advisable to send a person or preferably his staff member along with the bouquet. The bouquet should contain flowers and a greeting card with the sender’s details on it. The responsibility of florist ends only after the flower bouquet is delivered to the right destination.
- If the sender wants to take the bouquet personally, then pack the bouquet in such a way that it does not spoil in transit. The florist can teach his staff members regarding how to handle flowers. The same cannot be done with the customers. The responsibility of florist ends on giving the parcel to the sender.
- When an order is placed online, the sender cannot touch and feel the flowers. All he can do is see the pictures on the website of the florist and place an order. It is the prime duty of florist to put only those pictures of flowers which are available to him for delivery. Accordingly, he should take precautions of dispatching the flowers as per the distance.
- The florist has to see that the parcel reaches the destination on time specified by the sender. Otherwise, the whole exercise of the florist will be a waste.
So, make sure that you take the above-mentioned precautions correctly to ensure that your gift is delivered to the recipient successfully.