It is really amazing what you can do with an old window. Recycling old things is always a good option to turn something old and out of use, into something new that can be great refreshment for your home.
People are very creative and it is unbelievable what they can invent. It is always for admiration how old, vintage things can be transformed into something that can create a cozier space for living. There are so many different projects and ideas how to recycle and reuse old windows and windows frames, and create something new, a completely unordinary but equally beautiful decoration for your home without having to spend fortune buying it. Check out the gallery below and get inspired by this inspiring collection of 15 DIY inexpensive ideas to reuse old window frames and enjoy!
1. DIY Coffee Table
- Interesting and unique coffee table. Something that is out of the ordinary and that certainly will be the focal point in the living room.
2. Wall Decoration
- Beautiful and colorful wall decoration that fits every room in the house.
3. Chick Mirrored Windows
- This looks very elegant and sophisticated in your living room. And it is a cheap variant for a decorative wall detail.
4. Wall Decor For The Living Room
- Using old window frames you can create another beautiful and unique wall decor for the living room.
5. Unique Photo Frame
- Put some of your favorite pictures in the window frame and display them in a visible place in your home.
6. Rustic Window Headboard
- This is a perfect combination of bedroom decorated in rustic style and rustic window headboard. Unusual but very unique and pretty.
7. Hallway Storage
- Use the whole window to create chick hallway storage.
8. Christmas Decoration
- Decorate with a window frame for Christmas.
9. Decorative Window Ledge
- A fresh and inventive idea for your home.
10. Window Cabinet Door
- A great storage cupboard with a door from an old window. Absolutely lovely.
11. Board Of Wine Corks
- Just add some wine corks in the window frame and create a very textured pin board for your home office.
12. Jewelry Organizer
- No more problems with finding the pair of earrings or the favorite necklace.
13. Chevron Tray
- Another practical use for the old window.
14. DIY Planter Hanger
- Display your flower pots by hanging them on an old window frame, making a remarkable detail for your garden.
15. Hall Rack
- Give an old window a new lease of life as a useful piece of furniture for the hallway.