If you think your backyard area needs refreshment this DIY project is a good proposition for you. This project is simple to be made and it is an innovative way to reuse some old tires and bring a little more aesthetics to your backyard. You can at the same time clean up the area by putting some old tires to good use. This way you will actually beautify the landscape and create a relaxing spot to enjoy every day. This is a great project to recycle old tires, and turn them into something useful and beautiful. The pictures below show how to make inexpensive water feature for your backyard area to become your ideal escape.
- Tires come in every size, right up to large tractor size so there’s something for every garden! So, prepare the tires you will use for this project and chose a spot in your garden.
- Than dig a hole in the ground that will be big enough to place your tire inside with a certain amount of sand underneath. Put some sand inside and use a level to make the bottom of the hole perfectly flat.
- After doing this, place the tire inside.
- Then, cut the upper part of the tire around using a scroll saw.
- This is what you should get.
- Now, it is the time to lay the tire out with foil.
- Do completely the same with the second tire, and place the third one on the level of the ground between them wrapped all around with foil. The space around the tires is filled up with gravel. Use big stones around tightly to prevent the foil from coming away of the tire, but also to hide the foil underneath.
- After you are done with the stones, fill the pond with water and don’t forget to arrange the surrounding the way you want. You should be proud you have now your own water feature into your backyard.
- And it looks pretty amazing.