The use of stone in a home or as decoration goes back to the dawn of civilization. The pyramids in Egypt, Stonehenge in England, and even entire cities were built on stones and with stones. A couple achieved to bring back to the scene this lost art and to present it to modern times. They really have talent, because talent is what you need to take simple and usual things like for example fireplace walls, and turn them into works of art. They personally collect the stones they use for their projects. That simply showcase the incredible amount of time and painstaking effort they put to achieve incredibly unique pieces of art. You won’t believe the beautiful stone walls this couple makes!
This couple surely knows how to enhance their home and give it some depth, because they don’t just layer on the rocks, but create a mosaic, featuring flow and harmony that mirrors earthy elements. Great idea for your interior, but also for your outdoor space. After seeing what this couple did, you’ll never look at a pile of stones the same way again! Consider to try to recreate some of these examples for your home. Amazing idea, especially if you love the rustic look that the stones give, and the warmth and depth of each one of these pieces of art.
- Each is uniquely designed, with no one work being like another. Yet undoubtedly, they are all equally beautiful. What a great idea for your fireplace wall design. It looks really, really amazing. If you are looking to allure nature indoors, using stones could be a step in the right direction that can help you bring warmth, elegance, and uniqueness into your home.
- Stones look perfectly as a design on the wall around your front door, or some of the exterior walls of the house.
- They can be used as an innovative design for your yard, or to create a complete private oasis.
- Some amazing stone murals that have a mysterious beauty.
- Stones as an option for your outdoor kitchen.
- If I had a wall, it would be nice to have something like this. It’s much better than a blank wall, and it probably would take less maintenance than a painted mural.