You are already intact with the most popular touristic destinations, but you are striving for something different, right? Summer’s very close, and you are looking for a quiet, yet amazing place for vacation. Therefore, here are few not so crowded places that may steal your interest.
The word “kapa’a” in hawaiian means “tight” and it is not a very popular place among the travelers. Based under the Nounou mountain, this city is a real deal if you want to enjoy the ocean in a quiet environment.
There you can find many handmade object made from traditional materials, and also it is a place where you can try a lot of trending water sports. Here are some places you must see:
- Ho’opi’i Falls. A series of waterfalls along Kapa’a’s stream. You can reach this place by hiking through the jungle.
- Keālia Beach. A place where you can either surf, or simply enjoy the ocean. The beach contains many picnic pavilions and bathrooms.
Ishigaki, Okinawa (Japan).
The water is so blue and the sand – white, that this place looks surreal. Many people are suggesting a boat ride in the ocean. There you can enjoy the coral reefs and the ocean’s mesmerizing flora and fauna.
- Kabira Bay. Located on the north coast of Ishigaki, this place is renowned for its white sands, turquoise waters and dense vegetation.
- Banna Park. This nature park contains huge slides playground and a birdwatching tower.
- Tamatorizaki Observation Platform. This place offers views of the bay, coral reef and lush surrounds.
Not very famous, but this city holds a very important place in history.
Here are the most important places you should visit:
- Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. A Roman catholic church built circa 14th century. It is brick-built and contains a royal chapel.
- Westerplatte. A peninsula located on the Baltic Sea Coast. Once a military area, today is a stone monument.
- Neptune’s Fountain. Built circa 17th century, it is a bronze statue and fountain, surrounded by historic houses.
An outstanding mixture of Latvian tradition and influence of the countries that used to occupy this city throughout the history. UNESCO recognized, there you can find a lot of landmarks, museums and galleries. If you are visiting during warm season, you are most likely to witness an outdoors concert. Recommended places:
- House of the Blackheads. A gothic-style built landmark, this place is a home of the president. Also, tours and events are available.
- St. Peter’s Church. Dating from circa 15th century, this medieval church contains a 123m-high steeple.
- The Freedom Monument. A 42 meters-high statue, dedicated to the Latvians who have lost their lives for independence.
San Jose, Costa Rica.
Whether you are a coffee lover or not, this place has the best magical beverage. From interesting museums to clubs working till the morning, this place contains everything you need. Recommended places:
- National Theatre of Costa Rica
- Museo del Jade Marco Fidel Tristán Castro
- Pre-Columbian Gold Museum
- La Sabana Metropolitan Park