Use rope for your next DIY project. Every DIY project is interesting and fun and with this one the final result can be a perfect decoration with a great natural and minimal touch. The decorative elements made out of rope on first sight seem like decorative items in rustic style, but you can combine them and they can fit in every style the whole interior is decorated in.
Use the old chair that you don’t like, and decorate it with rope, by only carefully wrapping it with the rope. This way you can decorate also the other furniture. From a regular glass jar you can make a vase, wrap the old lamp and give it a new look and new life. There are many other unique and creative ideas how to use rope in home decoration and their advantage is that it is very easy to work with a rope. Be creative, use your imagination and additionally get inspired by these 15 simple ideas that show how to decorate your home with rope. Enjoy!
1. Rope Rug
- Very creative rope rug that makes a beautiful detail in your living room.
2. Rope Pendant Lamp
- This rope pendant lamp will significantly enhance the look of the kitchen or of every other room in your house. If you are a fun of the rustic style this is another great idea for home decoration.
3. Small Rope Stools
- Another creative and beautiful DIY idea with rope that will bring warmth and a dose of simplicity in the home.
4. Rope chair
- Make a small cute chair out of rope.
5. DIY Rope Mirror
- Adding this interesting and eye catching detail in the hallway or the living room is only one idea. It will significantly enhance the look, and make a completely new atmosphere in each room you decide ti put it.
6. Rope Decor
- Put a rope in a glass round bowl and make a unique decoration for your home.
7. Colorful Rope Basket
- The final result of this project will be a beautiful container as an interesting decorative detail.
8. Rope Coasters
- No more water rings with these cute rope coasters. They will add a touch of style to your table, and what is even more important they are very easy to make.
9. Rope Vase
- Another fun and interesting thing you can do with rope is a rope vase. You’ll need a jar and some rope, or you can opt for a vase whole of rope. Add some flowers and the look of the new vase will be complete.
10. Rope Picture Frame
- Creative and interesting new look of an old picture frame.
11. DIY Rope Lamp
- Transform the old lamp and give it a new look and new life using only a rope.
12. Fruit Bowl
- With a rope make an existing fruit bowl for the kitchen even more unique and add a pop of rustic and traditional feel.
13. Rope Swing
- If you don’t have enough memories of a rope swing hanging from a big tree as a child, it’s not too late to make that happen, or make one for your kids. They will be very grateful.
14. Rope Flower Pot Hanger
- Create a simple vertical garden in the backyard if you are low on space.
15. Rope Basket
- Make all your summer trips to the beach or pool a stylish event with this rope bag. Or simply use it to arrange flowers and display them in a corner in the house.