What follows next are 14 DIY floating shelves to add something extra on the empty wall!
1. DIY floating rope shelve with rope;
Put some extra decor on the empty corner in your room. Find inspiration here.
2. DIY night standing hanging floating table;
Place this DIY floating table-shelve next to the bed where you sleep.
3. DIY floating shelve for towels in the bathroom;
Organize the towels in the bathroom. DIY floating rope shelve.
4. DIY rope floating shelve for books;
Organize your books in a perfect way. Fill the empty corner in your private room.
5. DIY floating hanging shelves for flowers in a pot;
Beautify your home with this indoor garden. Bring flowers and plants and close to the nature.
7. DIY floating shelves for kitchen stuff;
Save place in your kitchen cabinet. This is something that every woman needs.
8. DIY rope floating shelves for bathroom hygiene;
Organize the toilet paper and other things that you need in the bathroom for hygiene.
9. DIY floating shelves for kids toys organisation;
Organize the kids toys in a perfect way. Do it yourself together with your kids.
10. DIY floating shelves foe planters in a pot;
Make a herb garden and close to the nature. Gardening will extend your life.
11. DIY floating rope shelves for a lamp and accessories holder;
This is what ladies need for their room. Find motivation.
12. DIY cable floating shelves for decorative elements in the living room;
Put the tings that are very important for you, right in a shelve that you’ve done it by yourself. Take a glimpse.
12. DIY cable or rope floating for kitchen stuff;
Organize kitchen stuff pretty and correctly.
13. DIY poplar shelves for adding some thins that you need;
Add some frames that are special for you.
14. DIY rope floating shelves for adding vase and o’clock or some other things;
Add clock on this ideal rope floating shelve, add glass vase, add style in the living room.